Xaman On/Off-Ramp is the newest GateHub service that allows Xaman users to seamlessly transfer funds between the XRP Ledger and other supported networks such as SEPA, SWIFT, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, directly to and from their Xaman app.
The Xaman On/Off-Ramp is currently available for the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, SGB, FLR, USDC, WXRP, GALA and DASH (Supported currencies).
How to start using the Xaman On/Off-Ramp?
To start using Xaman On/Off-Ramp as an Xaman user, you will need to have a verified GateHub account and an established connection between the activated Xaman XRPL wallet and your GateHub account.
Please refer to our articles:
GateHub accounts can only be created on the GateHub platform.
How to connect a Xaman XRPL wallet to a GateHub account?
- To connect your XRPL wallet to a GateHub account, select any supported GateHub asset in Xaman and select Add or Withdraw.
- On the presented page, select "Connect GateHub account".
- Sign in to your GateHub account using your username, password, and 2-factor authentication.
- Review the requested permissions and select “ALLOW" to authorize access to your GateHub account information.
- You can now Add or Withdraw funds via GateHub.
If you have multiple Xaman XRPL wallets, you are required to connect each of these wallets to your GateHub account individually.
You can view or remove access anytime in your GateHub Wallet. The connection is active until the consent is removed.
To remove access to your GateHub account;
- Click on the profile icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Settings".
- Click the "Applications" tab.
- Click the “Remove” button next to your Xaman-connected wallet
In your GateHub account, the connected Xaman XRPL wallet is in "Watch only" mode.
What to do in case the connection fails?
If your XRPL wallet is not connected and the attempt to connect fails, please check:
- if you have registered a GateHub account and
- if your GateHub account is verified and connected to the GateHub Crypto Gateway.
You can find more information about Gateways in our articles:
See also :