The account verification process is mandatory for all individual users and is performed by determining the user’s identity through the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure where the user will have to provide personal information and the identification document.
After your account is successfully verified, you will be able to hold cryptocurrencies, set trusts, carry out crypto transactions, or initiate EUR, GBP or USD deposits and withdrawals.
How to verify your GateHub account:
- After verification of your mobile number, the page where you can input your profile information will automatically appear.
If you skipped this step at registration, you can submit your profile information at any time by updating your profile in the account’s settings.
- Input the required personal information to your GateHub profile:
- Enter your full legal name (we kindly ask you to enter your full name as stated on your ID document, including your middle name if you have one).
- Enter your date of birth.
- Select your country of birth from a drop-down menu.
- Enter your place of birth.
- Select the country of your citizenship from a drop-down menu (United States).US citizens also have to provide a Social Security Number
- Select the tax residency from the drop-down menu
- Select the country you currently reside in from a drop-down menu.
- Enter your current residential address (United States). For US residents the"State/Province" field is mandatory
- Select the source of funds from the list
- Select the account opening reason/purpose from the list
- Select the expected trading volume from the list
- After filling in all the required information click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
The “Next” button is enabled only after all the required information has been entered.
- Next, you will be asked to take a video of your identification document and your face in order to verify your identity.
- Select the document issuing country and the type of identification document.
- Take a video recording of your identification document and your face.
Once the video verification is successful, the verification request is submitted. Our verification team will process your account and get back to you. This will conclude the verification process.
Why is my account showing Rejected or Pending status?