Each wallet in your GateHub account has separate advanced settings.
To access advanced wallet settings
- Go to “WALLET”.
- Choose a wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Advanced” at the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Options in advanced wallet settings
Options available in XRP Ledger wallets only:
- “Set Trust” - allows you to set custom trust lines.
- “Show Trust Lines” - allows you to manage and disable trust lines.
- “Show Secret Key” - do not disclose your secret key to anyone and keep it in a safe place (offline storage or paper copy).
Options available in XRP Ledger wallets and GateHub hosted wallets:
- “Rename” - you can change the name of the wallet at any time.
- “Set as primary” (unavailable in your primary wallet) - any wallet can be designated as primary and this choice is reversible.
- “Delete” - primary wallet cannot be deleted.