Each wallet in your GateHub account has separate advanced settings.
To access advanced wallet settings
- Go to "Wallet" on the menu located on the left side of the screen.
- Choose a wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Advanced”.
Options available in XRP Ledger wallets and GateHub hosted wallets:
- “Rename” - you can change the name of the wallet at any time.
- “Set as primary” (unavailable in your primary wallet) - any wallet can be designated as primary and this choice is reversible.
- “Delete” - primary wallet cannot be deleted.
Options available in XRP Ledger wallets only: