To import an existing XRP Ledger wallet
- Go to "Wallet" on the menu located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the wallet drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of a screen.
- Click "+Add Wallet".
- Select "Import Wallet".
- Enter your account password if prompted.
- Type in your wallet name (can be changed later).
- Insert your wallet secret key and click "Import".
The secret key is a ~29 character long alphanumeric string starting with the letter “s”.
Do not share your secret key with anyone and keep it in a safe place (paper copy or offline storage).
To retain access to your current XRP Ledger wallet
- Go to "WALLET" (to see how to switch between the wallets please see article Wallet type and switching between wallets).
- Click "Advanced".
- Under "XRPL Settings" click on "SECRET KEY" filed.
- Type in your GateHub password.
- Store your key in a safe place.
Note that the Ripple Trade migration feature has been discontinued. The only way to import an existing XRP Ledger wallet to GateHub is by following the instructions above.