XUMM is a non-custodial client (wallet) for the XRP Ledger. It allows you to interact with the XRP Ledger and third-party tools while keeping your keys safe. XUMM supports signing all XRP ledger transactions, like payments and escrows.
You can use Xumm to deposit, withdraw or exchange the GateHub-issued crypto-assets (supported currencies).
How to deposit GateHub's crypto assets from Xumm?
To be able to trade GateHub's crypto assets, withdraw them to another exchange, or cash out GateHub's USD or EUR, your account needs to be verified. Please refer to our articles:
- Sign in to your GateHub account.
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Set the appropriate trust line (e.g. if you are depositing GateHub's USD set the USD trust line).
- Click the "Add Funds" button.
- Choose "XRP Ledger" (XRPL transfer).
- Copy the XRP wallet address and input this as the destination address on Xumm.