If you are attempting to make your first non-XRP deposit to your wallet, please see the article about XRP Ledger wallet activation and wallet funding.
To send funds to GateHub from other exchanges or wallet providers:
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Click the "Add Funds" button at the left.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit (BCH, BTC, DASH, ETC, ETH, FLR, GALA, LTC, SGB, USDC, USDT, XRP, WXRP).
- If you are not yet connected to a corresponding gateway you will be prompted to Connect a Gateway.
- If the corresponding cryptocurrency deposit address has not yet been generated you will be prompted to Generate a deposit address.
- Set the appropriate trust line if needed (this applies for non-XRP deposits).
- You will be shown your GateHub cryptocurrency deposit address. Please input this as the withdrawal address on other exchanges or the destination address for your sending wallet.
(Example: Depositing BTC)
You can use the copy icon for a quick copy. Click on the icon and paste it to the desired location.