If you are attempting to make your first non-XRP deposit to your wallet, please see the article about XRP Ledger wallet activation and wallet funding.
To send funds to GateHub from other exchanges or wallet providers:
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu at the top left).
- Click the "Deposit/Receive" button at the bottom.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the currency you want to deposit (XRP, BTC, ETH, ETC, REP, DASH).
- If you are not yet connected to a corresponding gateway you will be prompted to Connect a Gateway.
- You will be shown your GateHub cryptocurrency deposit address. Please input this as the withdrawal address on other exchanges or the destination address for the wallet you are sending from.
- Set the appropriate trust line if needed (this applies for non-XRP deposits).
(Example: Depositing XRP)
You can use the copy icon for a quick copy. Click on the icon and paste to the desired location.