If you are attempting to make your first non-XRP deposit to your wallet, please see the article about XRP Ledger wallet activation and wallet funding.
To send funds to GateHub from other exchanges or wallet providers:
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Click the "Add Funds" button at the left.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit (XRP, BTC, ETH, ETC, REP, DSH).
- If you are not yet connected to a corresponding gateway you will be prompted to Connect a Gateway.
- If the corresponding cryptocurrency deposit address has not yet been generated you will be prompted to Generate deposit address.
- Set the appropriate trust line if needed (this applies for non-XRP deposits).
- You will be shown your GateHub cryptocurrency deposit address. Please input this as the withdrawal address on other exchanges or the destination address for the wallet you are sending from.
(Example: Depositing BTC)
You can use the copy icon for a quick copy. Click on the icon and paste to the desired location.