The account verification process is mandatory for all GateHub company accounts.
After your account is successfully verified, you will be able to hold cryptocurrencies, set trusts, make crypto transactions, or perform EUR, GBP, or USD deposits and withdrawals.
How to verify a GateHub company account:
After verifying your mobile number, the page where you can input your company profile information will automatically appear. If you skipped this step during registration you can submit your profile information at any time by updating your profile in your account's settings.
Enter company profile information:
- Company legal name
- Company type (from a drop-down menu)
- Date and country of incorporation
- Company address (for some countries field “State/Province/Region” is mandatory)
- Trade or registration ID (a code or a number given to your company by the government or tax authority with company registration)
- Tax/VAT ID
- Company bank account number and SWIFT/BIC code
- Tax residency (from a drop-down menu)
- Source of funds
- Select a purpose for opening an account (from a list)
- Expected trading volume (from a drop-down menu)
- Shareholders information
Enter the required information about any persons with significant control
Shareholder information must be provided for the CEO, at least two members of the board of directors, any owners with an ownership share of at least 10%, and the account controller if the account controller is not any of the persons stated previously.
To be able to enter the required personal information of a stakeholder click “Add”.
Required personal information for each shareholder:
- The person’s full legal name (we kindly ask you to enter full name as stated on the person's ID document, including middle name if a person has one)
- Date of birth
- Select the person’s country of birth from a drop-down menu
- Place of birth
- Select the country of a person's citizenship from a drop-down menu (United States)US citizens also have to provide a Social Security Number
- Select the country of residence from a drop-down menu
- Enter a person's current residential address (for US residents the"State/Province" field is mandatory)
- Select gender
- Declare if you are a PEP (Politically Exposed Person)
- By clicking “Next”, the information will be saved and the person added to the company profile form.
You can edit or delete already saved Person With Significant Control, or you can add a new one by clicking “Add”.
To proceed to the document upload click “Next”.
Upload the required company documents:Click on the document you wish to upload and drop or copy the image into the required field.
- Founding documents
- A recent company bank account statement per each account registered
- Company structure
- Annual return
- Resolution to open an account
- Additional documents (additional documents might be required due to the nature of the business that the company plans to run)
- Shareholder documents
For a more detailed description of the company document requirements, see the article Company Account Document Requirements.
Upload the documents for persons with significant control:
- Select the type of ID document you wish to submit from a drop-down menu.
Enter the ID document number and upload a high-resolution image of the document.
- Select the type of proof of residency document you wish to submit and upload a document to the required field.
- When finished, click “Next”.
If there is more than one person with significant control, please make sure that the documents are uploaded to the correct profile.
For a more detailed description of persons with significant control document requirements see the article KYC requirements for account verification.
Connect to the GateHub Gateway
- Select the gateway you want to connect and click "Connect gateway".
- Review the selection and click "Confirm".
By connecting to the GateHub gateway, you will submit a verification request. Our verification team will process your account and get back to you. This will conclude the verification process.