Important: You can only withdraw GateHub issued IOUs (BTC, ETH, ETC, DASH, and REP).
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to send funds from (blue drop-down menu at the top left).
- Click "Send Payment" - Enter your GateHub password if requested.
- Select the currency you wish to send.
- Enter the receiver address (select the existing contact or add a new contact).
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Click "Next Step".
The XRP Ledger (formerly known as Ripple Consensus Ledger) allows for intermediary conversions if the sender currently does not own the chosen currency. Additionally, the sender can choose the currency they wish to spend for this conversion.
By clicking Pay Options, you can select the funds you wish to use for conversion (not available in GateHub hosted wallet).
Your funds will be converted to the selected sending currency by creating a market order on the XRP Ledger exchange market. This allows you to send payments in a currency you do not currently hold.
A tecPATH_DRY error may appear due to an unfavorable conversion rate. In this case, you can try and exchange your funds manually and then send the desired payment.
- Verify that you accept the fees and amounts transferred.
- Click “Confirm”.