This applies to any currency on the XRP Ledger (formerly known as Ripple Consensus Ledger) that the receiver is able to receive (has the corresponding trust line enabled) and for transferring funds to GateHub-hosted wallets.
- Click "Wallet" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to send funds from (blue drop-down menu at the top left).
- Click "Send Payment".
- Select "XRP Ledger" for XRP transfers - Enter your GateHub password if requested.
- Enter the receiver address or select contact.
- Input destination tag if needed. To add a destination tag click on the icon .
- Select the currency and enter the amount you wish to send.
- Click "Continue".
The XRP Ledger (formerly known as Ripple Consensus Ledger) allows for intermediary conversions if the sender currently does not own the chosen currency. Additionally, the sender can choose the currency they wish to spend for this conversion.
By clicking Pay Options, you can select the funds you wish to use for conversion (not available in GateHub hosted wallet).
Your funds will be converted to the selected sending currency by creating a market order on the XRP Ledger exchange market. This allows you to send payments in a currency you do not currently hold.
A tecPATH_DRY error may appear due to an unfavourable conversion rate. In this case, you can try and exchange your funds manually and then send the desired payment.
- Verify that you accept the fees and amounts transferred.
- Click “Confirm”.