GateHub uses an automated email service to notify users of some actions on the GateHub platform.
Automated emails will be sent for:
- New account registration confirmation
- Verification status updates
- New device confirmation
- Password change
- Email change
- Deposit notification
If you are not receiving our automated emails, there are a few possible solutions:
- Check all your email inboxes including spam and archive for our email.
- We advise you to run our platform on PC / Mac and Google Chrome browser.
- Check the internet connection quality and occasionally execute a hard refresh.
- Note also that your email client may block or filter out some messages. Look for any filters in your email settings and make sure that gatehub.net domain is not marked as spam.
- Finally, it is possible that our emails are being filtered by your email provider. This may cause delays in receiving GateHub automatic emails. In some cases, no GateHub emails can be received.
If none of the above solutions work, please submit a support request and we will gladly assist you.