GateHub will support Gala Games (GALA) token upgrade from version $GALA v1 to $GALA v2.
The detailed GALA token upgrade timeline on GateHub is as follows:
- May 15, 2023, at approximately 12:00 UTC:
- GateHub will close the Gala Game (GALA) deposit and withdrawal services. After this date, we will only support the GALA (v2) token.
- We will migrate the GALA v1 to GALA v2 automatically at a ratio of 1:1 (1 GALA v1 = 1 GALA v2).
- This process does not affect the trading of GALA, so all trading pairs will remain available.
- May 16, 2023, at approximately 12:00 UTC:
- deposits and withdrawals for the GALA (v2) token will become available as soon as the network is sufficiently stable.
During the upgrade period, GALA deposits and withdrawals will be disabled.
If you intend to deposit Gala games (GALA) tokens, we strongly advise you to deposit them before the migration start date.
Your GALA tokens can remain safely in your GateHub account throughout this process.
Our team has made the transition easy and requires no further action on your part.
After the upgrade, GateHub will no longer support $GALA v1 transfers and any new deposits will not be processed.
Depositing GALA (v1) will count as a cross-chain deposit and will not be processed.
Kindly see our article Crosschain-Deposits for more information.
For more information on the GALA token upgrade, please visit Gala Games’ official announcement: Introducing $GALA v2
If you need any further assistance, you are kindly invited to contact our support service.