You will be prompted to submit your login passphrase prior to uploading any documents.
Required company documents
- Founding documents
Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association or any other equivalent or relevant documents.
- Company structure
A schematic structure of relevant company bodies.
- Annual return
Which outlines who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are, as of the last fiscal year, or any similar documents which confirm the ownership structure of the company.
- Resolution to open an account
Written and signed by the Board of Directors, Management, CEO or equivalent body which also identifies all persons who have the authority to operate the account.
- Company bank account statement
A recent company bank account statement per each account registered (IBAN/bank account number must match the bank account entered in the account profile).
- Additional documents
Additional documents might be required due to the nature of the business that the company plans to run (resellers need to be registered as MSB in certain jurisdictions such as the USA).
Required documents for persons with significant control
A Person with Significant Control (PSC) is any individual or company who:
- owns more than 10% of the shares in the company
- owns more than 10% of the voting rights in the company
- High-resolution images of the ID document (preferably an international passport)
- A document number, your name, date of birth, and ID expiration date must be clearly visible.
- A recent bank statement or utility bill (e.g. water, gas, electric, internet) where the issuer, your name, home address, and issuing date are clearly visible. Note that proof shouldn't be older than 3 months.
If the owner of the entity is another entity, collect entity documentation leading up to the final beneficial owners or signed declaration of beneficial ownership – 2 authorized signatories of the company need to sign a declaration in which the beneficial owners are disclosed.
Please open a support request if you experience any issues or have any questions about your company account verification.