We advise you to encrypt any sensitive personal information using the provided GPG/PGP key before sending it to GateHub support. An encrypted document by the provided GPG key will only be accessible to the GateHub support team.
You will need third-party software to encrypt your data using GPG/PGP. Here are some suggestions:
- GPG tools in general: https://gnupg.org/download/
- GPG tool for Windows: https://www.gpg4win.org/
- GPG tool for Mac: https://gpgtools.org/
Use the attached PGP/GPG key (GateHub_support_public.asc) to encrypt the document you wish to send:
- Download the GateHub support GPG key.
- Duble-click on the downloaded file, to import the GPG key.
- Make a right-click on the document you wish to encrypt and choose "Encrypt".
- In the encryption settings, choose the GateHub Support GPG key and confirm the encryption.
- An encrypted copy of the file will be created (.pgp).
- Send the encrypted .pgp file to GateHub support.
Please use the attached public GPG key to encrypt your data: