To activate an Xahau wallet, users are required to deposit at least 1 XAH to their Xahau wallet.
The wallet is activated by the first 1 XAH deposited, which is called the Xahau reserve and cannot be withdrawn.
You can find more information on the Xahau reserve in the article linked below:
How to activate your Xahau wallet with XAH
Deposit at least 1 XAH to your Xahau wallet address from another service or wallet. If you have more than one wallet in your GateHub account, please choose the desired wallet from the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner.
The Xahau wallet address can be found in the “Wallet” tab, in the middle of the screen under "Wallet address", or by clicking on ''Add funds'' and selecting ''XAH''. Make sure the wallet type says ''Xahau''.
There are two ways to activate a Xahau Wallet:
1. Send XAH to a Xahau wallet deposit address from another Xahau wallet:
- In your Xahau wallet, click on ''add funds''
- Select ''XAH''
- Copy and use the deposit address
2. Send XAH to a Xahau wallet deposit address from an XRPL wallet which holds XAH assets
- In your Xahau wallet, click on ''add funds'', and select XAH
- Copy the address
- Open the XRPL wallet, click on send payment and choose XAH
- Use the address you've received on Xahau as the destination address
To read more about Xahau wallets please click here.