GBP withdrawals are only available to verified GateHub accounts.
Please see articles:
Video verification process for an individual account
Company verification process
Important: You can only withdraw GateHub issued cryptocurrency assets (GateHub GBP).
To withdraw GBP from your wallet:
- Click "WALLET" on the left menu.
- Select the wallet you want to send from (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Click "Send Payment".
- Select "Bank GBP" for International wire withdrawals (GBP) and enter your account password if prompted.
- Enter your personal information to withdraw to your bank account:
- You are the withdrawal beneficiary (Recipient Full Legal Name). Submit your personal information when prompted. Make sure you enter your full legal name which must match your GateHub profile name and the name registered on the receiving bank account.
- The withdrawal beneficiary bank is your bank - enter your bank information.
- We support SEPA and SWIFT payments - make sure your bank supports direct SWIFT transfers.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 50 GBP.
- Please refer to our fee schedule for our FIAT withdrawal fees.
Third-party withdrawals are not permitted and will be rejected. Bank transactions are possible with a bank account registered in your name only.
The processing time for International wire transfers is between 1 and 5 business days once we receive the funds. Delays are possible. Transaction time depends on the bank system.
GateHub has no influence over any bank's internal policy and only processes international bank transfers according to the information users provide in the withdrawal window.
Every customer must do their own due diligence and make sure their bank is able to receive and credit wire transfers to their accounts.