In order to be able to make bank (FIAT) transactions, you have to be connected and verified on GateHub Gateway. For more information, please refer to the articles:
Video verification process for an individual account
Company verification process
Wallet funding and first deposit
Third-party deposits are not permitted and will be rejected. Please note that you can only deposit funds from the bank account registered in your name to the GateHub account registered in your name.
How to deposit GBP to your GateHub wallet:
- Go to “WALLET” on the left menu.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen).
- Click the "Add Funds" button on the left.
- Select "UK Bank" for Faster Payments transfers to receive the required bank transfer information.
- Use the information to make a deposit from your bank account:
- The beneficiary (receiver) information: is GateHub UAB with the corresponding address in Vilnius (make sure the correct beneficiary is stated on your bank deposit form):
- Name: GateHub UAB
- Address: Laisves pr. 60
- Postcode: 05103
- City: Vilnius
- Country: Lithuania
- Account number: 95355174
- Sort Code: 60 83 82
- Beneficiary bank account information:
- Bank Name: Banking Circle
- Bank Address: 24 King William Street
- Bank Postcode: EC4R 9AT
- Bank City: London
- Bank Country: United Kingdom
- Under reference please make sure to enter the message that contains the text as follows:
"Deposit to 9 - digit number".
This is your unique reference number that ensures that the funds are sent to the correct wallet.
- The purpose of the transaction must be trade-related. Do not select something unrelated.
- The minimum deposit amount is 50 GBP. The fee schedule is available here.
The processing time for Faster Payments transfers takes between 1 and 3 business days once we receive the funds. Delays are possible. The transaction time depends on the bank system.
We support cryptocurrency and bank transactions.
Other payment options (i.e. credit card or Paypal) are NOT supported.