If you are attempting to make your first non-XRP deposit to your wallet, please see the article about XRP Ledger wallet activation and wallet funding.
To send funds to GateHub from other exchanges or wallet providers:
- Tap on the "Add Funds" button.
- Select the asset you wish to deposit (BTC, BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, DASH...).
- If you are not yet connected to a corresponding gateway you will be prompted to Connect a Gateway.
- Set the appropriate trust line if needed (this applies for non-XRP deposits).
- You will be shown your GateHub cryptocurrency deposit address. Please input this as the withdrawal address on other exchanges or the destination address for your sending wallet.
(Example: Depositing BTC)
You can use the copy icon for a quick copy. Tap on the copy button and paste it to the desired location.