To be able to issue a bank (FIAT) transaction, users are required to be connected and verified on the GateHub Gateway. For more information, please refer to the articles:
Video verification process for an individual account
Company verification process
Third-party deposits are not permitted and will be rejected. Please note that you can only deposit funds from the bank account registered in your name to the GateHub account registered in your name.
How to deposit EUR to your GateHub wallet:
- Click on the ''Add funds" on the home screen.
- Select “Euro” for a EUR deposit and select the chosen network (Card, SEPA or XRP Ledger) to receive the required bank transfer information.
- Use the displayed information to issue a deposit from your bank account.
The beneficiary is GateHub UAB with the corresponding address in Vilnius (make sure the correct beneficiary is stated on your bank deposit form):
- Name: GateHub Crypto d.o.o.
- Address: Zaloska cesta 1
- Postcode: 1000
- City: Ljubljana
- Country: Slovenia
The bank account number (IBAN) is of GateHub Slovenia and the corresponding bank account of Gorenjska Banka (please make sure to enter the correct beneficiary IBAN to your bank deposit form).
IBAN for EUR deposits: SI56 0700 0000 4065 748
- Under reference please make sure to enter the message that contains the text as follows:
"Deposit to: 9 - digit number".
This is your unique reference number that ensures that the funds are sent to the correct wallet.
- The purpose of the transaction must be trade-related. Do not select something unrelated.
- The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR. The SEPA deposit is fee-free.
- The beneficiary is GateHub UAB with the corresponding address in Vilnius (make sure the correct beneficiary is stated on your bank deposit form):
The processing time for SEPA transfers takes between 1 to 3 workdays. Delays are possible. Transaction time depends on the bank system.
We support payments via cryptocurrency and bank transactions. Please note that we do not support payments made through PayPal or non-EU residents' credit cards.