To import an existing XRP Ledger wallet
- Click on the current wallet located at the top of the screen.
- Click on the plus icon to open the menu.
- Select "Import Wallet".
- Type in your wallet name (which can be changed later).
- Insert your wallet secret key.
- Choose if you wish to set the wallet as your primary wallet.
- Choose if you wish to store the secret key on your device.
- Click "Create".
The secret key is a 29-character long alphanumeric string starting with the letter “s”.
Do not share your secret key with anyone and keep it in a safe place (paper copy or offline storage).
The option to view your secret key in the GateHub mobile app is currently unavailable. See the instructions to locate the secret key on the GateHub web page.
Note that the Ripple Trade migration feature has been discontinued. The only way to import an existing XRP Ledger wallet to GateHub is by following the instructions above.