XUMM is a non-custodial client (wallet) for the XRP Ledger. It allows you to interact with the XRP Ledger and third-party tools while keeping your keys safe. XUMM supports signing all XRP ledger transactions, like payments and escrows.
You can use Xumm to deposit, withdraw or exchange the GateHub-issued crypto-assets (supported currencies).
How to send GateHub's crypto assets to Xumm?
- Open your XUMM app and copy your account address (r...).
- Switch to the GateHub account and click "Wallet" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to send funds from (blue drop-down menu at the top left).
- Click "Send Payment".
- Select "XRP Ledger" for XRP transfers (enter your GateHub password and 2FA if requested).
- Paste your XRP Ledger account (managed with XUMM) address copied in the first step in the "Send to" field (destination tag is not required).
- Select the currency and enter the amount you wish to send.
- Click "Continue".
- Verify that you accept the fees and amounts transferred and click “Confirm”.