EUR withdrawals are only available to verified GateHub accounts.
Important: You can only withdraw GateHub issued IOUs (GateHub EUR).
To withdraw EUR from your wallet:
- Click "WALLET" on the left.
- Select the wallet you want to send from (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Click "Send Payment".
- Select "EU BANK" for SEPA withdrawals (EUR).
- Enter your personal information to withdraw to your bank account:
- Enter your name and residency information. Make sure you enter your full legal name which must match your GateHub profile name and the name registered on the receiving bank account.
- Enter your bank account number (IBAN) and BIC code of your bank. Make sure your bank is SEPA compatible before withdrawing.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 10 EUR.
- Withdrawal fee (see full fee schedule):
- (< €50,000.00) €1.00
- (> €50,000.00) €8.00
Third party withdrawals are not permitted and will be rejected. Bank transactions are possible with a bank account registered to your name only.
The processing time for SEPA transfers takes between 1 to 3 workdays. Delays are possible. Transaction time depends on the bank system.
GateHub has no influence over any bank's internal policy and only processes SEPA bank transfers according to the information users provide in the withdrawal window.
Each customer must do their own due diligence and make sure their bank is able to receive and credit SEPA transfers to their accounts.