To have full functionality of your GateHub company account and the ability to make bank transactions (FIAT) your account has to be fully verified.
How to verify a GateHub company account:
After verifying your mobile number, the page where you can input your company profile information will automatically appear. If you skipped this step during registration you can submit your profile information at any time by updating your profile in account's settings.
Enter company profile information:
- Company legal name
- Company type (from a drop-down menu)
- Date and country of incorporation
- Company address (for some countries field “State/Province/Region” is mandatory)
- Trade or registration ID (a code or a number given to your company by the government or tax authority with company registration)
- Tax/VAT ID
- Company bank account number and SWIFT/BIC code
- Select a purpose for opening an account (from a drop-down menu)
Select "next" (the button “next" will be enabled when all the profile information is entered).
Enter the required information about any persons with significant control
Shareholder information must be provided for the CEO, at least two members of the board of directors, any owners with an ownership share of at least 10%, and the account controller if the account controller is not any of the persons stated previously.
Required personal information for each shareholder:
- The person’s full legal name (we kindly ask you to enter full name as stated on the person's ID document, including middle name if a person has one)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Select the person’s country of birth from a drop-down menu
- Select the country of a person's citizenship from a drop-down menu (United States)US citizens also have to provide a Social Security Number
- Select the country of residence from a drop-down menu
- Enter a person's current residential address (for US residents the"State/Province" field is mandatory)
Click "+Add new" to add more persons with significant control or click "next" to upload documents.
Upload the required company documents:You will be prompted to submit your login passphrase prior to uploading any documents
- Founding documents
- Company structure
- Annual return
- Resolution to open an account
- A recent company bank account statement per each account registered
- Additional documents (additional documents might be required due to the nature of the business that the company plans to run
For a more detailed description of the company document requirements, see the article Company Account Document Requirements.
Upload the documents for persons with significant control:
- Select the type of document and upload a high-resolution image of the ID document
- Select the type of document and upload a proof of residency document
If there is more than one person with significant control, please make sure that the documents are uploaded to the correct profile.
For a more detailed description of persons with significant control document requirements see the article Company Account Document Requirements.
Connect to the GateHub Gateway
- Go to the "Home" page.
- Click "Connect Gateway".
- Select Asset (USD, EUR or XRP).
- Review the selection and click "Confirm".
By connecting to the GateHub gateway, you will submit a verification request. Our verification team will process your account and get back to you. This will conclude the verification process.