In order to be able to make bank (FIAT) transactions, you have to be connected and verified on GateHub Crypto Gateway. For more information, please refer to the articles:
Video verification process for an individual account
Company verification process
Wallet funding and first deposit
Third-party deposits are not permitted and will be rejected. Please note that you can only deposit funds from the bank account registered in your name to the GateHub account registered in your name.
How to deposit USD to your GateHub wallet:
- Go to “WALLET” on the left menu.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the screen).
- Click "Add Funds".
- Select "USD" for Wire/SWIFT transfer to receive the required bank transfer information and enter your account password and 2FA code if requested.
- Use the information to issue a deposit from your bank account:
- The beneficiary (receiver) information: is GateHub Crypto d.o.o. with the corresponding address in Ljubljana (make sure the correct beneficiary is stated on your bank deposit form):
- Name: GateHub Crypto d.o.o.
- Address: Zaloška 1
- Postcode: 1000
- City: Ljubljana
- Country: Slovenia
- Account number: 0026009444
- IBAN: DK37 8900 0026 0094 44
- SWIFT code: SXPYDKKK
- Beneficiary bank account information:
- Bank Name: Banking Circle
- Bank Address: Amerika Plads 38
- Bank Postcode: 2100
- Bank City: Kobenhavn
- Bank Country: Denmark
- Under reference please make sure to enter the message that contains the text as follows:
"Deposit to 9 - digit number".
This is your unique reference number that ensures that the funds are sent to the correct wallet.
- The purpose of the transaction must be trade-related. Do not select something unrelated.
- The minimum deposit amount is 50 USD. The fee schedule is available here.
The processing time for International wire transfers is between 1 and 5 business days once we receive the funds. Delays are possible. The transaction time depends on the bank system.
We support payments via cryptocurrency and bank transactions. Please note that we do not support payments made through PayPal or non-EU residents' credit cards.