In order to be able to make bank (FIAT) transactions, you have to be connected and verified on the GateHub Gateway. For more information, please refer to the articles:
Video verification process for an individual account
Company verification process
Wallet funding and first deposit
Third-party deposits are not permitted and will be rejected. Please note that you can only deposit funds from the bank account registered in your name to the GateHub account registered in your name.
How to deposit EUR to your GateHub wallet:
- Go to “Wallet” on the left menu.
- Select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the screen).
- Click the "Add Funds" button on the left.
- Select “EU Bank” for SEPA area to receive the required bank transfer information.
- Use the information to make a deposit from your bank account:
- The beneficiary is GateHub UAB with the corresponding address in Vilnius (make sure the correct beneficiary is stated on your bank deposit form):
- Name: GateHub UAB
- Address: Laisvės pr. 60
- Postcode: 05103
- City: Vilnius
- Country: Lithuania
- Bank account number (IBAN) is of GateHub Slovenia and the corresponding bank account of Gorenjska Banka (please make sure to enter the correct beneficiary IBAN to your bank deposit form)
- Under reference please make sure to enter the message that contains the text as follows:
"Deposit to: 9 - digit number".
This is your unique reference number that ensures that the funds are sent to the correct wallet.
- The purpose of the transaction must be trade-related. Do not select something unrelated.
- The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR. The SEPA deposit is fee-free.
The processing time for SEPA transfers takes between 1 to 3 workdays. Delays are possible. Transaction time depends on the bank system.
We support cryptocurrency and bank transactions.
Other payment options (i.e. credit card or Paypal) are NOT supported.