You can change your login email address at any time in your account settings.
How to change your login email address for your account?
- Login to your GateHub profile.
- Go to account settings (click on your profile icon located in the upper-right corner of the screen, to open a drop-down menu and choose “Settings”).
- Click on the “Identity” tab.
- Under the “Contact info” click on the “EMAIL” field.
- Submit a new valid email address that you have access to.
- Click "Confirm".
A confirmation email and further instructions will be sent to your new email address. You will also receive a notification email on your current address.
If you no longer have access to your login email and cannot access your account please refer to the article: Lost access to a GateHub account.
If you are not receiving our automated emails, there are a few possible solutions:
- Check all your email inboxes including spam and archive for our email.
- Look for any filters in your email settings. Note also that your email client may block or filter out some messages.
- Finally, it is possible that our emails are being filtered by your email provider. This may cause delays in receiving GateHub automatic emails. In some cases, GateHub emails cannot be received at all.
If none of the above solutions work, please submit a support request and we will gladly assist you.