The account verification process is mandatory for all individual users and is done by determining the user’s identity through the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure where the user will have to provide personal information, an identification document and proof of residency document.
After your account is successfully verified, you will be able to hold cryptocurrencies, set trusts, make crypto transactions or perform the EUR or USD deposits and withdrawals.
How to verify your GateHub account:
- After verification of your mobile number, the page where you can input your profile information will automatically appear.
If you had skipped this step at registration, you can submit your profile information at any time by updating your profile in the account’s settings.
- Input the required personal information to your GateHub profile:
- Enter your full legal name (we kindly ask you to enter your full name as stated on your ID document, including your middle name if you have one).
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your place of birth.
- Select your country of birth from a drop-down menu.
- Select the country of your citizenship from a drop-down menu (United States).US citizens also have to provide a Social Security Number
- Select the country you currently reside in from a drop-down menu.
- Enter your current residential address (United States).For US residents the"State/Province" field is mandatory
- After filling in all the required information click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
The “Next” button is enabled only after all the required information has been entered.
- Upload the documents:
The maximum file size is 5MB. Supported formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, .png.
- Click "Upload and finish".
- Connect to GateHub Gateway:
- Go to Home page.
- Click "Connect Gateway".
- Select Asset (USD, EUR or XRP).
- Review the selection and click "Confirm".
By connecting to the GateHub gateway, you have submitted a verification request. Our verification team will process your account and get back to you. This will conclude the verification process.