You can change the telephone number on your GateHub account at any time in your account settings.
Your number should be up to date, to be able to receive the 2FA (OTP) SMS code.
How to change the telephone number on your account?
- Login to your GateHub profile.
- Click on your profile icon, located in the upper-right corner of the screen, to open a drop-down menu and choose “Personal details”.
- On the “Identity” tab, under the “Contact info” click on the “PHONE” field.
- Submit a new telephone number that you are able to receive the international SMS to.
- Click "Confirm".
- Enter the 6-digit GHV verification PIN received by SMS.
- By clicking "Confirm" the new number will be saved to your account information.
If you no longer have access to your account please contact the GateHub Support team to change the number for you.