Account verification is not mandatory for wallet use. FIAT deposits and withdrawals are only available to verified accounts. For more about verified vs. unverified account please read here.
1 - Profile information
Profile information refers to the company information as well as the personal information of persons with significant control (shareholders with more than 10% share of the company, at least two members of the board of directors, other persons authorized to operate a GateHub account).
For company profile information please enter the following information:
- company legal name,
- company type (from a drop-down menu),
- date and country of incorporation
- company address (for some countries field “State/Province/Region” is mandatory).
- trade or registration ID (a code or a number given to your company by government or tax authority with company registration)
- Tax/VAT ID
- company bank account number and SWIFT/BIC code.
- select a purpose for opening an account (from a drop-down menu).
Select "next" (button “next" will be enabled when all the profile information is entered).
For persons with significant control please enter the following information:
- Persons full name and last name,
- full home address (PO boxes and other non-residence addresses are not accepted),
- date of birth,
- citizenship (for citizens of certain countries social security number is required).
If you wish to add more persons with significant control please click: +Add new
Click "next" to upload documents.
2 - Upload documents
You will be prompted to submit your login passphrase prior to uploading any documents.
Upload specified documents of your company and click next to upload documents of persons with significant control.
If there is more than one person with significant control, the documents must be uploaded to the correct profile.