Before the registration
We highly recommend you to enable 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) for the email account*, designated as GateHub login address.
* Instructions apply to Gmail. if you are using a different email provider, please find relevant instructions online.
Choose a unique and complex passphrase (combination of letters, numbers and symbols).
Store the recovery key! Absolutely vital piece of information, make sure it is stored safely.
Confirm your login information by clicking on the activation link sent to you via email.
Account type and Identity registration process
Make sure to select an appropriate account type as it can not be changed later.
Identity registration process is complete in 5 consecutive steps: phone, name, photo, profile and documents. Please make sure to carefully follow the onscreen instructions.
Step one: Mobile phone number validation
Please select the pertinent country and input your mobile phone number without the country code. Make sure to submit a mobile phone number that can receive an SMS from abroad.
This step is not to be mistaken with 2-FA setup. Mobile phone number validation will not enable 2FA for your account - that must be set separately. You can safely discard the validation SMS once your phone number is validated.
Step two: GateHub name
Select your GateHub name. GateHub name is a unique public identifier that works like Twitter’s @username but for receiving funds instead of messaging. You can share it with anyone.
Step three: Profile photo
Upload your profile photo. Profile photo shows up whenever you interact with someone, so make sure to pick a photo that represents you or your company.
Step four: Profile information
Submit specified profile information. This information is not public and will not be shared.
Step five: Document upload
Upload specified documents.
You will be prompted to submit your login passphrase prior to uploading.
Please upload the following:
- Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association or any other relevant founding documents (or equivalent)
- Company structure
- Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of the company are as of the last fiscal year or any similar documents which confirm the ownership structure of the company
- Resolution of the Board of Directors, Management, CEO or equivalent body to open an account and identification of those who have authority to operate the account
- Copy of a recent company bank account statement per each account registered (IBAN/SWIFT must match the bank account entered in the account profile)
- A high resolution image of the international passport and a proof of residency of at least two members of the board of directors, and any owners with a ownership share of 10% or more*
* If the owner of the entity is another entity collect entity documentation leading up to the final beneficial owners or signed declaration of beneficial ownership – 2 authorized signatories of the company need to sign a declaration in which the beneficial owners are disclosed.
** Additional documents might be required due to the nature of the business that the company plans to run (resellers need to be registered as MSB in certain jurisdictions such as USA).
Secure your GateHub account
We highly recommend you to enable 2FA for your account. This is an additional security measure to ensure you are the only one who can access your wallet. Once 2FA is enabled, you will be prompted to input the verification code generated by the authentication app on your mobile device upon signing into your account.
- download Google Authenticator or Authy app to your mobile device,
- login to your GateHub profile and navigate to Settings -> security -> 2FA and turn it on,
- open your authentication app from step 1) and scan the on-screen QR code,
- enter the generated 6 digit Verification code into the Verification code box,
- click Enable 2-step verification;
Connect to GateHub Gateway
By connecting to GateHub gateway, you will submit a verification request. Our verification team will process your account and get back to you. This will conclude the registration process.
- Go to Home page
- Click Connect Gateway
- Select Asset (USD, EUR or XRP)* and click Next
- Select Gateway and click Next
- Review selection and click Next
* Choose whichever you prefer.