To send funds to GateHub from a 3rd party wallet or service provider:
- First you create a wallet, if you haven't already.
- Click Wallet on the left, then select the wallet you want to deposit into (blue drop-down menu at the top).
- Click the "Deposit / Receive" button at the bottom.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the currency you want to deposit (Ripple, Bitcoin, ETH, ETC, REP).
- Connect a corresponding gateway if necessary.
- You will be shown a cryptocurrency address. Use this address in the wallet/service where you want to send the funds from.