Ripple is an internet protocol for financial transactions. It uses a shared ledger to track balances among parties, regardless of their geographical location. This allows each payment to clear in seconds rather than days. It also makes it possible for a person who uses one currency to seamlessly pay a person who uses a different currency.
Articles in this section
- Supported currencies / tokens / IOUs
- Account settings
- What is a GateHub Wallet?
- Individual Account Registration
- Acceptable proof of residence (POR)
- Company Account Registration
- What is a GateHub Identity?
- How does the Ripple network work?
- What is a Ripple Gateway?
- What is Ripple?